A junior at the University of South Carolina (UofSC), I am pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Public Health with leadership distinctions in both Research and Professional & Civic Engagement; I am also focusing in biology. Passions of mine include the natural sciences, technological applications, religion, and politics. On and off-campus alike, I have been involved in various student organizations and activities. My research and graduate interests include infectious disease epidemiology, tropical medicine, and environmental health.
- Research Assistant @ Laboratory of Vector-Borne and Parasitic Diseases, September 2018–Present
- Resident Mentor @ UofSC Housing, August 2018–Present
- Volunteer Research Assistant @ Mousseau Lab, November 2018–April 2019
- Freelance Web Developer, December 2014–September 2018
- Engaging Undergraduate Students in Entomological Research, Mid-Atlantic Mosquito Control Association, Greenville, SC, Poster Presentation, February 2020.
- An Investigation Into the Distribution of Urban Aedes spp. in the Coastal City, Charleston, SC, Society for Vector Ecology, San Juan, PR, Poster Presentation, September 2019.
- Arnold School of Public Health Senator, Health & Safety Committee @ Student Government, March 2020–Present
- Member @ Society for Vector Ecology, March 2020–Present
- Member @ Mid-Atlantic Mosquito Control Association, February 2020–Present
- President & Co-Founder @ Association of Public Health Infectious Disease Students, October 2019–Present
- Member @ American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, May 2019–Present
- Vice President @ Chabad Student Organization, October 2018–Present
- Member @ Public Health Society, February 2019–May 2019
- Member @ Student IT Advisory Committee, February 2018–May 2018
- President @ Patterson Hall Government, August 2017–May 2018
- Microbiology @ UofSC via Dr. Anil Datt, May 2019
- Ecology and Evolution @ UofSC via Dr. Robert Friedman, May 2019
- Infectious Disease Ecology @ UofSC via Dr. Robert Norman, December 2018
- Close Family Emerging Leaders Program @ UofSC via CarolinaLEAD, April 2018
- Viruses & How to Beat Them: Cells, Immunity, Vaccines @ Tel Aviv University via EdX, March 2018
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Senior Award, University of South Carolina, March 2020